- PT European Football Analyst
- Editorial and Customer Service, Arabic Speaker
- PT Rugby Union Analyst
- Editorial/Customer Service
- Treasury Manager
- Ad Operations Campaign Manager/Ad Operations executive - EMEA
- Software Architect
- Software Architect (Android)
- Senior Enterprise Systems Administrator
- Senior Network Engineer/Architect
- Senior Analyst
- Head Office Accountant (6 month fixed term contract)
- DevOps Engineer
- Senior Design Engineer – Systems Engineering
- Freie Mitarbeiter
- Praktikum Sales & Marketing (m/w)
- Praktikum in Fußball-Redaktion
- Freie Mitarbeiter - Schweizer Super League
- Freie Mitarbeiter - Handball
PT European Football Analyst
Gehalt: Wage per hour TBC
Veröffentlichungsdatum: 02 Februar 2012
NOTES - this is a part time role based in
our Waterloo office and therefore you will only be considered if
you live a reasonable commuting distance away.
Recruitment for these roles has been completed for this year, but we will start again in mid 2011. You can still apply now - all CVs received between now and July will still be considered.
Opta is looking for hard working individuals with a good knowledge of European football to help us collate live statistics on the eight major European leagues.
The requirements we need from applicants to be successful at Opta are:
An extensive knowledge of football covering the 8 major leagues we currently analyse live. These leagues are:
- English Premier League
- French Ligue 1
- German Bundesliga and Bundesliga Zwei
- Italian Serie A
- Russian Premier League
- Spanish La Liga
- The UEFA Champions League
- The Europa League
- UK Domestic Cup Competitions
- Major International Competitions
- International Friendlies
An excellent reading of the game and the ability to interpret live match events.
Excellent IT skills are essential in order to use our complex live analysis tool.
Confident, with a keen eye for detail.
Excellent communication skills are crucial to work in our live environment.